In 2007 the LSU Division of Economic Development determined:
· 27% of Orleans parish business failed after Katrina
· 42% of firms in New Orleans with 5 or fewer employees failed
· 54% of St. Bernard businesses failed
· 21% of Employers in Cameron Parish are gone after Rita
· 13% of Employers in Plaquemine’s Parish gone after Katrina/Rita
Although businesses routinely back up their servers, the problem is that 90% of organizations knowledge still resides in paper. One of the inherent benefits of electronic (digitized) documents is that a copy can easily be made and stored off-site, and viewed remotely.
Here we are in the face of hurricane season. The cost to scan documents in-house can be substantially more expensive than out sourcing those documents to a professional and experienced firm for scanning. Advanced Imaging Solutions only charges for pages actually scanned, not the hours sitting in front of a scanner. In addition, our professionals have decades of experience with all types of digital imaging software products and scanners. We handle your information confidentially, and carefully.
Document, Map, Drawing, Book Scanning Services
Microfilm Scanning Services
Document Imaging Software and Hardware
Kathryn Smith, CDIA+